Ehren

4.5 theme releases

Recommended Posts

I upgraded to 4.5.2 and completely forgot about the theme... had a few mods raise issues..

when is subway going to be available, I've just renewed the subscription.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I unfortunately don’t have an accurate ETA for Subway (or any other theme to be honest) since the workload is significant and quite time consuming. But themes are being worked on daily and I’m doing my best to push them out as fast as possible :) 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, carpuk said:

I upgraded to 4.5.2 and completely forgot about the theme... had a few mods raise issues..

when is subway going to be available, I've just renewed the subscription.

This is why i always do backups before major updates! I also had major issues with Amazon S3 and had to rollback about 6 times while we tested things. Ehren your doing great work getting these updated, thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AlexJ said:

I support this :D  

Same. Also really hoping for Elegant Pro as I've had requests from users for a dark mode option but didn't want it to be a completely different theme.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, madmax said:

This is why i always do backups before major updates! I also had major issues with Amazon S3 and had to rollback about 6 times while we tested things. Ehren your doing great work getting these updated, thanks :)

I do normally, i saw 4.5.2.. i hadn't seen an update for ages thinking i was on 4.5.x and doing an incremental.. members posting continued .... realised.. the theme.... discovered it was on 4.4.10...  that was my ouch moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2020 at 7:12 PM, Doman said:

Waiting for Animate for 4.5 to renew my subscription :)

Me too.

We want Animate template to be upgraded ASAP. IPS 4.5.2 is released from 09/17/2020 and there's nothing new about Animate theme. IPS 4.5.0 has been launched for more than a month. When will you upgrade Animate theme for the last IPS version? Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gamecore said:

Me too.

We want Animate template to be upgraded ASAP. IPS 4.5.2 is released from 09/17/2020 and there's nothing new about Animate theme. IPS 4.5.0 has been launched for more than a month. When will you upgrade Animate theme for the last IPS version? Thank you!

4.5.0 was a soft release and 09/17 is yesterday. Relax my friend, relax :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of curiosity (I know it will be after everything is updated and probably later on the list due to the workload), but will there be light versions of the more extreme dark themes (like Titan)?  Or even the odd themes like Engraved?  Just trying to get a plan on renewing or waiting for the Pro versions.  I can understand if you are not sure yet as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2020 at 12:29 AM, gamecore said:

Me too.

We want Animate template to be upgraded ASAP. IPS 4.5.2 is released from 09/17/2020 and there's nothing new about Animate theme. IPS 4.5.0 has been launched for more than a month. When will you upgrade Animate theme for the last IPS version? Thank you!

Hello,

It's understandable that everyone is really excited to upgrade their software. I'm working as much as I can to upgrade these themes - it unfortunately just takes time. All of the themes will be upgraded, none will be left behind.

12 hours ago, Uncrowned said:

Out of curiosity (I know it will be after everything is updated and probably later on the list due to the workload), but will there be light versions of the more extreme dark themes (like Titan)?  Or even the odd themes like Engraved?  Just trying to get a plan on renewing or waiting for the Pro versions.  I can understand if you are not sure yet as well.

Hi Uncrowned,

I don't have concrete plans about light/dark versions for every theme, although it's something I'll be looking into once the existing themes are upgraded. If you own an active subscription to a theme (such as Titan), and if a Pro version of Titan is released, you'll be able to upgrade to the Pro version for $18 instead of $45 :)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2020 at 6:33 AM, loz said:

Is Elegant next on the list :)

Honestly, I grabbed NOVUS while waiting for ELEGANT, and found NOVUS to actually be a much better choice and replacement for ELEGANT - in fact, many accolades from my users for the improvements they saw by switching to NOVUS.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also now using Novus while waiting for Elegant and it’s quite nice. I’m hoping for Elegant to get a Pro version in which case I would use it for my default with light/dark mode, but would still keep Novus as a selectable “pro theme” option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, suaymac said:

Honestly, I grabbed NOVUS while waiting for ELEGANT, and found NOVUS to actually be a much better choice and replacement for ELEGANT - in fact, many accolades from my users for the improvements they saw by switching to NOVUS.

You know, I was looking at the other themes last night and thought that. Even Uniform too. For me, its the blue of Elegant that I need. Did you edit the colours/background image or left 'as is'?

@Ehren Would either Novus or Uniform be easy enough to edit my end with Elegant-type colour scheme?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, PKIDelirium said:

From a quick look at the color scheme part of the editor in Novus, it appears that the parts of Novus that aren’t blue where Elegant is would be a fairly quick adjustment.

Thanks I went for Novus and yep, forgot how easy colour changes were. Seems to look cleaner than Elegant now its running on there. Thanks also to @suaymac for the heads-up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

And now, 4.5.3 is released with theme changes.

Well I can corfirm Novus current version works fine on 4.5.3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...