4.5 theme releases

Ehren

Following the soft-release of Invision Community 4.5.0 a few days ago, I'm happy to announce that some of the ipsfocus themes have now been upgraded and released for 4.5.0.

Owners of Uniform, Novus, Titan and Dimension can download the 4.5 version of their theme from the Client Area. Other themes are being worked on daily and will be released as soon as they're ready. The 4.5 themes are completely recoded from scratch for Invision Community 4.5.0 and introduce new features such as a Dark Mode toggle, a redesigned Background Picker (including a Random option), The Customizer which allows your members to customize your theme based on their own preferences, a Mobile Footer which improves navigation on mobiles and tablets, new season/holiday effects, an improved Countdown timer and much more!

Since this is a major theme upgrade, a fresh installation of the theme is suggested. Using the "Upload new version" feature may prevent some new features and code from being imported.

Check back in the near future for additional theme upgrades! :)

2 hours ago, Ehren said:

Following the soft-release of Invision Community 4.5.0 a few days ago, I'm happy to announce that some of the ipsfocus themes have now been upgraded and released for 4.5.0.

Owners of Uniform, Novus, Titan and Dimension can download the 4.5 version of their theme from the Client Area.

Hello, I have a website with Dimension and Metro Themes. If I update IPS and Dimension Theme to 4.5, Will the Metro theme continue to work?

3 hours ago, pequefocus said:

Hello, I have a website with Dimension and Metro Themes. If I update IPS and Dimension Theme to 4.5, Will the Metro theme continue to work?

Hello,

I'm unsure what the Metro theme is, so unfortunately I don't have an answer for this.

56 minutes ago, john bonham said:

TITAN is so beautiful.

How do I hide the image of the swordsman fighting the skeleton?

Modification questions are best suited in the Modifications forum. With that said, removing the image can be done under the "Backgrounds" tab in your theme settings.

4 minutes ago, pequefocus said:

Sorry. Ortem theme. 

The 4.4 version of Ortem should work on 4.5, however it won't include any of the new features which the 4.5 version of Ortem will include. There may also be some odd side-effects if you try to use a 4.4 theme on 4.5 software which I may not have solutions to.

11 hours ago, Ehren said:

Owners of Uniform, Novus, Titan and Dimension can download the 4.5 version of their theme from the Client Area. Other themes are being worked on daily and will be released as soon as they're ready. The 4.5 themes are completely recoded from scratch for Invision Community 4.5.0 and introduce new features such as a Dark Mode toggle, a redesigned Background Picker (including a Random option), The Customizer which allows your members to customize your theme based on their own preferences, a Mobile Footer which improves navigation on mobiles and tablets, new season/holiday effects, an improved Countdown timer and much more!

Check back in the near future for additional theme upgrades! :)

Renewed & supported, thank you Ehren! 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, The Heff said:

Thank you! 😁

It's such a small thing, but was so good.

Glad you like it. Some of the holiday effects such as Easter are yet to be coded, but a setting exists for the future. There was no point wasting time coding a holiday effect if it's not going to be used until April 2021 :lol:

12 hours ago, Altaïr said:

Hi @Ehren

When can I see a demo with Uniform / Dimension 4.5? 🙂

The demo links will be updated shortly :)

10 hours ago, Ehren said:

I should also mention, since this is a major theme upgrade, a fresh installation of the theme is suggested. Using the "Upload new version" feature may prevent some new features and code from being imported.

And how do we do a fresh installation?

What would be the correct steps?

I was tempted to switch my theme from Chameleon to Dimension Pro, because of the great price of $40 for both light/dark version.

I prefer the look of Chameleon, as I like how you can set and see the actual background image behind the whole forum, and with Dimension you can only see the image in the header area and title areas.

Possible to offer a discount for those of us that already own a version of Chameleon and want to buy the other, so we can offer both Light and Dark mode to our visitors?

🙏

3 hours ago, SC36DC said:

Possible to offer a discount for those of us that already own a version of Chameleon and want to buy the other, so we can offer both Light and Dark mode to our visitors?

Yep :)If you already own a light or dark theme, and if a pro version of that theme is created, you'll be able to purchase it for a discounted price (currently $15 but may be increased in the future). The discounted price won't display publicly on the website, but once it's added to your cart, the discount will automatically take effect.

4 hours ago, Ehren said:

Yep :)If you already own a light or dark theme, and if a pro version of that theme is created, you'll be able to purchase it for a discounted price (currently $15 but may be increased in the future). The discounted price won't display publicly on the website, but once it's added to your cart, the discount will automatically take effect.

Incredible news. Many thanks Ehren.