Deflection 3.0.x

Ehren

Deflection 3.0.x

The deflection skin which was initially created for IPB 2.3.x has now been upgraded to 3.0.x.

Instead of offering a discount to current customers only (which may be harder to keep track of, especially over a long period of time), the Deflection skin has been discounted to $25.00 USD until July 5th.

The skin is currently compatible with IP.Board 3.0.x, however it has not been coded on a board with the IPS addons, such as the blog/gallery. The addons will be added to the skin in the near future. If you are currently using these addons, but would like to take advantage of the discounted price, feel free to purchase the skin before July 5 and once I have upgraded the skin's addons, you will receive the updated code.

If anyone has any questions, just let me know. The other premades will be updated asap - and the more popular 2.3.x premade skins should be completed within 2 weeks.

I installed the skins, very good, congrats to the creator! Here you can test:

** link removed ** - IPB 3 Skin

If this page has taken to advertising, I'm sorry and please delete the comment!

I generally have no worries with people posting their site links on my forum - but unfortunately due to skin rippers, it makes it very easy to find sites using my skins, and therefore they can try to steal the design.. If the links aren't posted, then it makes it much more difficult. :)

As a result, I've edited the links in this topic and have removed them.. If anyone would like a preview of the skin, just let me know and I'll direct you to a customers site via PM. :)

Sorry about that everyone.. hope you understand!

I generally have no worries with people posting their site links on my forum - but unfortunately due to skin rippers, it makes it very easy to find sites using my skins, and therefore they can try to steal the design.. If the links aren't posted, then it makes it much more difficult. :)

As a result, I've edited the links in this topic and have removed them.. If anyone would like a preview of the skin, just let me know and I'll direct you to a customers site via PM. :)

Sorry about that everyone.. hope you understand!

Not problem :)

As it comes out of a 3.0 Ipb skin will be immediately involved in it.

When can I expect?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'll need to purchase all of the addons first before being able to skin them.. if you need the apps done urgently, you can send through an admin login to your forums and I will manually do it for you. :)

The copyright removal fee is an additional $30.