Marketplace customer access

daisyanne

• 3 years later...
  • Ehren changed the title to Marketplace customer access
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Howdy!  I'm here after learning Marketplace is shutting down.  Our website currently runs both the Light and Dark Illuminate themes, and we're hoping to have our licenses transferred to here as our renewal is due soon.

• Like 1

Hey @Eden

Welcome to IPSFocus!

No worries. I've just added illuminate Pro to your account, as a pending invoice. The "Pro" bundle includes the light and dark themes at a discounted price. I've also added a discount which reduces the theme down to the "renewal price". Feel free to pay for that invoice whenever you're ready to renew, and you'll be given access to the themes on this site! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2023 at 11:08 AM, Ehren said:

Hey @Eden

Welcome to IPSFocus!

No worries. I've just added illuminate Pro to your account, as a pending invoice. The "Pro" bundle includes the light and dark themes at a discounted price. I've also added a discount which reduces the theme down to the "renewal price". Feel free to pay for that invoice whenever you're ready to renew, and you'll be given access to the themes on this site! 🙂

Could I get my two themes added here too please @Ehren (Carbon and Uniform).

I only just read about the Marketplace closing down and are very disillusioned by it all 😞

• 2 weeks later...