4.3.0 themes now available

Ehren

Following the recent release of IPS.Suite 4.3.0, I'm happy to announce that all ipsfocus themes have been upgraded and are now available in the Client Area.

Since this is technically a significant upgrade, I would suggest installing these themes as fresh versions instead of using the "Upload New Version" feature. For those of you who have used the upgrade feature successfully in the past though, go ahead and try it with 4.3.0 if you wish. An installation tutorial is available which explains how to install your theme using a Parent/Child technique (which will hopefully help for future 4.3.x updates).

The 4.3 themes contain all of the latest bug fixes from the 4.2 series, however I'm always on the lookout for new bugs so if you spot anything, feel free to report it in the Bug forum and I'll get it sorted as soon as possible. Apart from that - best of luck with the upgrade and enjoy 4.3!

2 minutes ago, b416 said:

I have the following error message, whether I try to update or install as new :  There was a problem processing the uploaded file. 6

I've just tested a fresh installation and it went smoothly. Have you tried installing any other themes?

10 hours ago, b416 said:

No, I only have two of yours, Elegant and Villain. I found the cause, it's a permissions problem. 

I have the same problems when try to upload the theme after enebled open_basedir :

There was a problem processing the uploaded file. 6

how you have fix this?

Regards

2 hours ago, Deltafox said:

I have the same problems when try to upload the theme after enebled open_basedir :

how you have fix this?

Regards

Typically this is an issue when you have files being uploaded into somewhere outside the location that is allowed in your open_basedir locations that you have allowed.
What are your current open_basedir allowances?

• Thanks 1

from php specific I read the error 6 on upload is :

http://php.net/manual/ro/features.file-upload.errors.php

UPLOAD_ERR_NO_TMP_DIR
Value: 6; Missing a temporary folder. Introduced in PHP 5.0.3.

I need to try in this way :

currently mine open_basedir is :

open_basedir = /home/xxxxx/public_html

I will try to add the item :

upload_tmp_dir = /tmp

correct?

Regards

Small alignment issue on the Elegant theme, see screenshots.

I am combining it with the "Post Thumbnails" plugin, which basically ads thumbnails from post contents to the forum titles.

It appears to be overlapping on the index of a sub-forum, but appears to be presenting properly on sub-threads.

171615979_ScreenShot2018-04-26at4_15_52PM.thumb.png.30db8acd284904ea05ce68e172b215ee.png61645829_ScreenShot2018-04-26at4_17_42PM.thumb.png.d3a25fbefffbb977aba67c052c9ea4f4.png

• Ehren locked this topic