Javascript improvements and bug fixes

Ehren

All ipsfocus themes have just been updated with bug fixes and significant javascript improvements.

The "place javascript before </body> tag" setting now works correctly with all themes, which is helpful to those who want to improve their pagespeed score. The update also includes all bug fixes from the nightly patches as well as compatibility with the recent 4.2.8 update (even though no template modifications were actually required).

The update is available for free for existing customers in the Client Area. :)

22 hours ago, Ehren said:

Due to a last minute bug with social icons, all themes have been patched again today. The latest version appears to be bug-free, apologies for any inconveniences from yesterdays version!

Is there anyway we can patch manually without having to upload and make all the edits to our existing themes? Or is there a lot of changes?

12 minutes ago, Elite911 said:

Whenever I try upload in the AdminCP it brings me to a new page on my forum and says the page you requested does not exist and doesn't actually upload it.

I'd suggest contacting Invision for a solution. I don't believe this is caused by my code :)

• 1 month later...
  • Ehren locked this topic