20,000 members and 800 facebook fans

Ehren

members.png

Earlier this week, ipsfocus reached 800 facebook followers. Today now marks 20,000 validated members on the forums! 

As a thank you for the continued support, a 25% discount coupon was posted on the facebook account a few days ago. The coupon can be applied to all themes and is valid for a limited time! If you're interested in any new themes since upgrading to 4.2, now's the time to take advantage of discounted rates! :) 

Many thanks to the continually growing group of ipsfocus customers! Your support is much appreciated - here's to the next milestone!

On 9/24/2017 at 6:07 PM, Ehren said:

Yep - it expires at the end of September :)

I was thinking about getting one more with the coupon discount, but always get "That is not a valid coupon code" (this displays before I even enter the code, but doesn't clear when I enter the code either).

On 9/30/2017 at 10:27 PM, Hezeber said:

I was thinking about getting one more with the coupon discount, but always get "That is not a valid coupon code" (this displays before I even enter the code, but doesn't clear when I enter the code either).

The coupon expired on September 30. I've extended it for a few more days, so act fast if you're after a discount! :)

On 10/1/2017 at 3:42 PM, Ehren said:

The coupon expired on September 30. I've extended it for a few more days, so act fast if you're after a discount! :)

The reason I asked if it was still active on September 24th was because I was already having problems then. Turns out the issue was that I was trying to paste into the field, and it has to be typed manually to be recognized. At least for me. I didn't realize this was the issue until it was too late, and then I got super distracted this week and haven't checked back. No worries though. Thanks Ehren.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Ehren locked this topic