4.2.0 Gold

Ehren

Hi everyone,

With the currently silent release of 4.2.0 Gold from IPS, I'll be working hard over the next few days to have all of the existing themes upgraded. The demo board will be upgraded to 4.2.x and all themes will slowly be made available in the client area.

Keep in mind that 4.1.x themes will not work correctly on 4.2.x. If you're planning on upgrading, I'd suggest holding off for a couple of days until your theme is available for 4.2.x, unless you're happy to use the Default theme for a few days :)

Identical updates will be posted on these forums, on Facebook and on Twitter, so choose your preferred method and stay tuned!

1 hour ago, Ehren said:

The theme store has been updated with a 4.2 filter, allowing you to see what themes have been released for 4.2.0 Gold :)

Novus is available, with more coming later today!

Looks like @Ehren has a long night in store for him, er... I mean day since I am sure it's daytime there.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, David.. said:

Do guests not have permissions to change themes on demo site? I keep getting no permission error. :)

I just tested in numerous browsers as a guest and it's working fine for me.. :unsure: What browser/OS are you using?

For those of you not following Facebook, Twitter, the Theme Store or the pinned topic in the Customer Couch, the current themes which are compatible with 4.2.0 are Uniform, Titan, Novus, Deflection, Shift, Subway, Chameleon and Ortem.

2 hours ago, Nebthtet said:

@Ehren it might be worth to turn on Clubs functionality on the demo board (so the customerw would see that skinned too) and create at least one placeholde club - since it's a big, important and highly visible feature of 4.2.

Good idea, it was on my localhost so the Clubs are styled - but I'll enable them on the demo board tomorrow morning :) 

4 hours ago, strikes said:

@Ehren Where should I follow to get updated fastest for when Animate is updated to 4.2 (Noticed it was Coming Soon still) Thanks! 

On 18/07/2017 at 10:35 PM, Ehren said:

Identical updates will be posted on these forums, on Facebook and on Twitter, so choose your preferred method and stay tuned!

There's also an announcement in the Client area where updates are posted :)