• 0
Sign in to follow this  
RAHSTYLES

Wireless theme

Question

Could i get a demo.. of the wireless theme.. with fixed header? 

 

I like the animation how the header falls.. but on top of that i want the the bar fixed header as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hello,

The header can't have both effects at the same time. It has either the fixed effect or the "layered" effect. The fixed header is a standard fixed header, just like this website :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
11 minutes ago, Ehren said:

Hello,

The header can't have both effects at the same time. It has either the fixed effect or the "layered" effect. The fixed header is a standard fixed header, just like this website :) 

yoiu think you can enable it real quick in the demo i want to see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
21 hours ago, RAHSTYLES said:

yoiu think you can enable it real quick in the demo i want to see

It is now visible on the demo. Please let me know once you've seen it so I can disable it. A fixed header isn't the intended design for Wireless :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

ok you can disalbe it now...  On the "dimesion..  can i have the same color scheme as the wireless?   cause i like the logo transition on dimesion but the colors on wireless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
11 minutes ago, RAHSTYLES said:

ok you can disalbe it now...  On the "dimesion..  can i have the same color scheme as the wireless?   cause i like the logo transition on dimesion but the colors on wireless

You're welcome to try and change the colours yourself, however it isn't a service offered on this site - sorry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this