jair

Account for demo forum

Question

Hi, is there any demo account I can use to browse the demo forums as a logged in member? I have tried registering, but it shows that registrations are disabled. Few questions about the settings:

- Is it possible to have the skin fixed width, but keep it responsive? 

- Do all your skins have footer? I am liking Dimension, but there is no footer area in the demo. 

- Can you customize fonts and use google webfonts if possible?

- I am using a header background image. Is it possible to tweak it in a way that it disappears completely and only logo is left under certain screen size? On the Dimension demo I see that just the top of the pic is visible

In general, if you have screenshots of the available settings it will be great, if you have demo account with ACP access even greater :)

Last question, are there any ongoing discounts currently and do you issue an invoice with purchasing, similar to the IPB marketplace? I am just figuring out, which is the better place to buy :)

5 answers to this question

Two questions more...for now at least :)

- Is there any difference in the available settings and features between your themes? Or all has the same functionality, just different layout?

- With the Dimension skin a very attractive point is that you can use the background image as a titlebar of the forum groups. Can this be disabled and the titlebar to be solid color instead? I am not sure I will use background image (I don't think my logo will sit well on any backround image) and this might make the titlebar white, which is undesirable. 

Sigh...one more. Is it easy to change the Font Awesome icons used for messages, notifications and so on? I see you are using different then defaults and I like the defaults more. 

Hi jair,

In response to your questions:

- A fixed width, responsive theme is possible

- Yep, all themes have a footer. This is mentioned on the Dimension page in the screenshot area. It has just been disabled on the demo board.

- Themes are made using css and HTML, so changing fonts is very easy

- You can remove the header image entirely on smaller screens if necessary

- An account with ACP is definitely not available, for obvious reasons.

- You can use "save10" as a coupon to save 10% on ipsfocus. There are no marketplace discounts

- All of my themes are built on the same framework, so they all have the same features

- Making the top header a solid colour while keeping an image on the category headers is possible, yes

- Yep, the icons can be changed easily too.

I hope that helps!

Hi Ehren, 

Indeed helps, thanks for the fast reply. I knew asking for ACP account for the demo was a long shot :) Still, is there one available so I can take a look from user perspective?