Ehren

4.1.16 theme updates

Hi Ehren,

Thanks for the quick update. Every time I try to update a new version of the theme I get a 'configuration error' the first time it processes it. I upload the xml and try again and it processes it - but the fact it always fails the first time makes me wonder whether it is up to date.

Is there a way I can easily check that the most up-to-date version of the theme is installed?

3 hours ago, The Alchemist said:

Hi Ehren,

Thanks for the quick update. Every time I try to update a new version of the theme I get a 'configuration error' the first time it processes it. I upload the xml and try again and it processes it - but the fact it always fails the first time makes me wonder whether it is up to date.

Is there a way I can easily check that the most up-to-date version of the theme is installed?

Install a fresh version.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The Alchemist said:

Hi Ehren,

Installing a fresh version guarantees the most up to date version. The upgrade feature has always been buggy.

The version is also listed at the top of _ipsfocus_base.css, with the latest one being 4116

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alexander Scott said:

Me: Finally 4.1.16 and updated theme. Now I can Rela--

Version 4.1.16.1 is now available

Me: *Facedesk*

No theme updates are required for .1 :) 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Synergy said:

I message you ehren regarding my concern about TITAN theme

Thanks!

Your topic was answered over 2 hours ago :)

• Like 1

Thanks update Pls Send me my Carbon_ theme IPS.Suite 4.1.16

in clients area not show my theme download

old Carbon_4_1 not set default 

Edited by Ansar

IP.S 4.1.17 has been released today.

I am a new customer and I don't know how you handle theme updates when a new IP.Suite update has been released. Does anyone know if the theme Dashboard is compatible with the newest release? Or let me ask in another way: Are there any changes to the theme engine so we need to wait until IPSFocus sends an update out on this?

2 hours ago, jacboy said:

Whoops, I forgot that IPS offers this. So i can update within expecting any breaks within the style?

You're welcome to follow the IPS guide and upgrade the theme yourself.. But I will upgrade all of the themes shortly and they'll be available for download in the Client Area :) 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Ehren said:

But I will upgrade all of the themes shortly and they'll be available for download in the Client Area :) 

Alright, good to know. I will wait until the end of the week! 

I've just upgraded the themes on my development board. I'll be testing them over the next couple of hours, and I'll then upload them to the client area. Feel free to play around and let me know if you find any issues!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ehren said:

I've just upgraded the themes on my development board. I'll be testing them over the next couple of hours, and I'll then upload them to the client area. Feel free to play around and let me know if you find any issues!

Awesome! I look forward to the updates! Perhaps I' may even buy another theme.

• Like 1