All themes upgraded for 4.1.15

Ehren

On 9/21/2016 at 9:06 PM, Ehren said:

There are a few minor code changes, but nothing seemed too critical. Not sure if that answers your question?

I'm on IPS 4.1.15 and still running on 4.1.13.2 chameleon dark, haven't had any issues so far.

I'll get around to it eventually, just wish the guys at IPS were able to setup a streamlined process to upgrade themes.

53 minutes ago, ModSquadHockey said:

Ugh, looks like I'll have to manually re-skin our forum again... I wish this was easier. 

Hey @Ehren is there anywhere we can see a diff of what changed in the template version to version? Similar to what IPS has for showing a diff between software revisions. 

https://invisionpower.com/?app=core&module=system&controller=plugins&do=diff

6 hours ago, ModSquadHockey said:

Yes, that's the one I was referring to. I'm wondering if there is a way to see a diff of what changed in the latest theme version, similar to that link. 

That's exactly what that tool does, it shows code differences for themes between suite versions. I use it when upgrading themes.

No other tools exist. 

19 hours ago, loz said:

I take it the skin updates still save the settings in admin? (social network links, changed colours, icons etc)

Only the edits within html & CSS will be lost?

The upgrade theme feature is pretty buggy.. I'd suggest installing a fresh version instead and reapplying any modifications/settings.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Ehren locked this topic