Charged without receiving me theme/customer status

Go to solution Solved by Ehren,

Hey all!

I recently purchased the "engraved" theme to use on my forum and it has charged me $30 yet has provided me with no theme in my client area nor any sign of customer status on the forums. Hopefully this issue can be solved as time is of the essence. Thanks guys.

• Like 2

• Solution

Hi guys!

Sorry for the delay. There has been a minor bug with the payment system with IPS 4.1.13, and I'm currently working with IPS via a ticket to try and have it resolved as soon as possible.

Both of your orders have just been verified - and your themes can now be downloaded from the Client Area.

Welcome to ipsfocus! :)

10 minutes ago, Ehren said:

Hi guys!

Sorry for the delay. There has been a minor bug with the payment system with IPS 4.1.13, and I'm currently working with IPS via a ticket to try and have it resolved as soon as possible.

Both of your orders have just been verified - and your themes can now be downloaded from the Client Area.

Thanks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ehren said:

Hi guys!

Thank you :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey,

I find this, same me that I ordered and charged $30.00 with Uniform theme via PayPal. I don't get until confirm status yet in the client area / theme download page. Thanks! EDIT: Nevermind, more than 10-15 minutes nothing til now worked and resent me via an email recently. Thanks :)