tomk

Yea, it's out, a bit surprised considering all the open bug reports against it, but hey, whatever.

Do the themes need to be updated to handle 4.1.13?  Looks like there are a bunch of core IPS changes that will affect themes and styling, so holding off until we get an official answer from @Ehren.

Thanks!

There's a huge number of template changes - so definitely wait until the themes are updated. You'll likely experience issues (particularly with the messenger) if you upgrade your site while using an outdated theme.

The updated themes will hopefully be available within 24 hours, give or take. :) 

Do we know if the 4.1.13 update makes the theme 'upload new version'  option actually work?  I saw in the changelog a mention of something about IPS being able to handle updates to modified files better or some such? 

7 minutes ago, DigoAlmino said:

Do we know if the 4.1.13 update makes the theme 'upload new version'  option actually work?  I saw in the changelog a mention of something about IPS being able to handle updates to modified files better or some such? 

I can't actually find anything on this, it may be worth testing but I personally wont as I don't have much faith in it working.