Purchased 3.x theme, where do I download the 4.x version?

mgholson
Go to solution Solved by Ehren,

7 minutes ago, mgholson said:

Hi guys, I own a few of your 3.x themes.  But, I migrated my site to 4.x, do I have to make a new purchase or is there a way I can download the same theme with the new version support?

You have to repurchase the themes.

• Solution

Hello,

If you purchased the themes on or after July 2014, and have paid an active subscription, you can download them from the client area.

If you purchased before that date, you'll need to re-purchase :) Be sure to use ipsfocus5 as a coupon during checkout to receive a discount!

1 hour ago, Ehren said:

Hello,

If you purchased the themes on or after July 2014, and have paid an active subscription, you can download them from the client area.

If you purchased before that date, you'll need to re-purchase :) Be sure to use ipsfocus5 as a coupon during checkout to receive a discount!

Hello, I purchased 11/2014 but it doesn't look like I can download the new one.  Can you help me out?

57 minutes ago, mgholson said:

Hello, I purchased 11/2014 but it doesn't look like I can download the new one.  Can you help me out?

Gesture HD is not compatible with version 4. All themes are now responsive, so that theme is no longer necessary.

Your Dashboard theme was purchased back in March 2014. Since no subscription payments were available back then, the theme will need to be repurchased. Hopefully that clears things up for you! :)