ipsfocus 4.x

Ehren

Welcome to the 4.x version of ipsfocus!

As many of you have noticed, this site was upgraded from 3.x to IPS.Suite 4.x last week. After the upgrade, there were a few reported instances where Customer accounts had lost access to their purchased items or had been deleted entirely. Over the past week, the IPS support staff have been working on a custom solution to restore lost accounts, and the update has recently been applied. All customer accounts have been restored and should now have full access to their purchased themes. If your account was affected during the upgrade, please feel free to make sure that it has been restored correctly!

I'd like to publicly thank Ryan, who was solely responsible for developing a custom script which was used to restore affected customer accounts. His help over the past week has been invaluable, and his solution was applied with no disruption to the site. The 'fix' has also been added to the latest 4.1.12.2 patch which will prevent the same issues from happening on other sites. A special thanks to Lindy, Josh and Stu, who also helped in escalating and resolving the issue from the start. Your help and guidance has been much appreciated.

Hope to see Stripe back.

Paypal is a pain to use and I hate using them since they terminated my accounts and held all funds for 180 days without reason. I'm now part of a lawsuit against them apparently in which I'm likely entitled to damages caused depending on the ruling next month. Apparently they did the same to hundreds of thousands of accounts. So any settlement would be peanuts by the time it got dispersed anyhow so I'm not looking forward to actually getting anything... but either way I've been barred from ever owning a Paypal account again. The moment I try to verify an account, it gets insta-banned.

2 hours ago, Koby said:

Hope to see Stripe back.

Paypal is a pain to use and I hate using them since they terminated my accounts and held all funds for 180 days without reason. I'm now part of a lawsuit against them apparently in which I'm likely entitled to damages caused depending on the ruling next month. Apparently they did the same to hundreds of thousands of accounts. So any settlement would be peanuts by the time it got dispersed anyhow so I'm not looking forward to actually getting anything... but either way I've been barred from ever owning a Paypal account again. The moment I try to verify an account, it gets insta-banned.

Stripe is in the process of being re-enabled :) 

• Ehren locked this topic