Not A Customer

Go to solution Solved by Koby,

Hi,

I have bought three themes from IPSFocus, Subway, Spectrum and Ortem. For some reason, I'm not a customer anymore and I don't have any purchases at all in my client area. I've recently updated IPB and I can't update the skin for it. Earlier when I logged in it said I had to confirm my email, but I had already confirmed account two years ago. I had to change my email address to confirm my already confirmed account at IPSFocus to create this thread.

Kind regards,

Lawrence

• Solution

The answer is literally at the top of the page...

There are known issues with Customer accounts which are currently being investigated. If you have purchased themes and are unable to download them, or if you should be in the Customers group but are still a Member, this will be resolved shortly. Apologies for any inconveniences this may cause!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Koby said:

The answer is literally at the top of the page...

I can see that, it has been more than three days which is why I have decided to create a thread. I was hoping that an Administrator can add me to the customers group, if not I was hoping an Administrator could email me the files for the latest version of Spectrum.

Invision needed to create their own custom script to solve the problem. I can send the theme via email if you need it immediately - otherwise the issue will be solved as soon as IPS are able to do so. The ticket is critical and has been responded to quickly throughout the week, but I'm not sure if support is offered over weekends.

5 hours ago, Ehren said:

Invision needed to create their own custom script to solve the problem. I can send the theme via email if you need it immediately - otherwise the issue will be solved as soon as IPS are able to do so. The ticket is critical and has been responded to quickly throughout the week, but I'm not sure if support is offered over weekends.

Could you please send the latest version of Spectrum to my email address please.