All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Hello Ehren, you think releasing new themes with IC5? It will be time to creating new themes i think Personnaly I miss SPLAT!
  3. Last week
  4. Earlier
  5. So, 3-4 Alpha version, 2-3 Beta version, 1-2 RC version Early 2024 will be 'Late 2024' surely Thanks Ehren. I hope seeing a v5 soon for testing and using
  6. We're finishing 2 major features for version 5 and will have an alpha available after those are done. This is usually why we don't give out estimated release dates, since it's simply too hard to predict when working with such a large code base
  7. Sorry, i've not renewed my license at the moment so i can't acces to this forum... So, a beta soon? Final release in this year?
  8. @Feneroin https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/477045-when-can-we-expect-ic-5-to-be-released/page/2/#comment-2965672
  9. So it'll be out when? Normally it was for 'Early 2024'... As always, it mean "Early 2025" for IPS Team? Because there is still not even a Beta...
  10. Hi @jair Your assumption is correct! The countries list was recently restricted due to a higher amount of fraud payments. I’ve just added Bulgaria to the allowed list I hope that helps and thanks for the continued support!
  11. I see that it might be country dependent and you may be able to change the settings. If thats the case, pleas enable Stripe for Bulgaria. Thanks!
  12. I have tried to renew my theme purchase, followed the directions to first cancel the subscriptions and then click on "Renew Now". So far, so good. Unfortunately when I try to place the order it forwards me to Paypal and I don't use it anymore, I want to pay the renewal with credit card. I added the card I want to use in my "Payment methods" in client area, alas the pay now button always forwards me to paypal website. I will appreciate any pointers.
  13. Those updates only need to be applied if those template files have been modified in your theme. Since all of the IPSFocus themes are using the default code for those files, they will automatically update, so a manual update isn’t necessary
  14. But there is actually a difference in theme comparison tool over at the IPS between 4.7.15 and 4.7.16. How come there is nothing to update?
  15. Hi everyone, I'm happy to announce that no theme updates are necessary when upgrading from Invision Community 4.7.15 to 4.7.16, so you can continue to use your existing theme without any issues. Happy upgrading!
  16. Nope! No changes are needed for 4.7.16
  17. okay, thanks for the answer, there is a lot to optimize from this point of view, let's hope they do a good job.
  18. are there any changes for the latest release ?
  19. Hello, All Invision themes need to use the default CSS and JS, so there won’t likely be any major speed improvements in any 3rd party themes. Version 5 is under construction and has significant code reductions which should help with page speed though. I hope that helps!
  20. Hi, I would like to purchase one of your IPBFocus.com tempos. I wanted to ask if once installed it has improvements regarding all the PageSpeed recommendations because the original Invision theme is not optimized on almost any point, in particular how and where CSS and JS is provided. Thank you
  21. Hi Greg, Welcome! A topic announcing the migration was posted here. I hope that helps!
  22. I have been away for 3 years and I bought a theme on IPS marketplace from you guys. But there is no way to renew it since they closed it down. Is there any way to renew it here or do I have to buy the theme again? Thanks In Advance Greg
  23. Hey @Zaquria All sorted! Not an issue of yours, but rather one with the system You should be able to renew your themes now! Thanks for the continued support, I really appreciate it!
  24. Hi @Ehren Tried to resubscribe to download the themes which I have purchased a while back. I followed the instructions but found no button to reactivate my subscription (No shocker there). Would it be possible you could reissue an invoice for my purchase, please? Thank you.
  25. Hi Ehren, thanks for pointing out, so in our case with custom template the change is minimal as well. We are based on Shift, at least at some point it started with Shift :) Thanks, Thomas
  26. It's always best to keep your software and theme in sync. So only update your theme if you update your software
  27. Thanks, I meant I am on 4.7.14.
  28. You should only install these themes if you’re upgrading your software. If you’re still on 4.4, stick with the 4.4 theme.
  1. Load more activity