All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Last week
  4. Hi Ran, This is something which would be best implemented by IPS. Unfortunately I’m unable to create it by simply modifying the theme, sorry about that!
  5. Hi Any update on the print option? BR Ran
  6. Earlier
  7. Hello, You can download the 4.x version by renewing your theme license - you don't need to repurchase. Renewals are $10 every 6 months If you can't find a renewal link in your Client Area, I'll be happy to look further into it for you!
  8. I had a quick question. If I own the 3.4.7 version do I need to rebuy it to use it for 4.* or higher? My community has been stuck on 3.4.* due to custom code but we're close to upgrading. And if we do have to rebuy it, is there an upgrade price?
  9. Ohh, sorry I didn’t realise! But that is very kind thank you very much!! 😍
  10. Apologies for that - I assumed you had purchased a 4.x theme already due to your Customer status. I didn't realise it was a 3.x theme. The discounts apply for customers who have an active 4.x theme. If you check the prices on the main site now, they should be discounted to the $25.00 price. This discount will be applied as long as you have an active 4.x theme. To apologise for the confusion, I've added $5.00 worth of credit to your account, which you can use for renewals or another theme.
  11. Hi Ehren, this wasn't the case on my purchase of Titan.
  12. Thanks for a detailed response Ehren, I’ll Take your advice then. Cheers!
  13. Hi Dean, The transparent effect in Uniform is actually a fake transparent effect, since it isn't possible to actually cut out elements using css. The effect only works if the background of the site is a fixed image, covering the entire background: background-size: cover; background-attachment: fixed; Titans background is usually static and has a gradient overlay, so for the effect to work, we'd need to remove the gradient and make the background fixed. Since Titan is a little more heavy on effects compared to Uniform, the transparent category headers might increase the amount of scroll lag.. I'd only suggest doing the effect if absolutely necessary And yep, the $5.00 discount is still offered for existing Customers. The price should be $25.00 for you instead of $30.00
  14. Hi Ehren, Can this be done via simple css methods? Just making my final decision on a new theme and looking at things that can be done/changed? Also do you still run the $5 off additional theme? Thanks
  15. Ehren

4.4.3 theme updates

Hi everyone! All themes have just been upgraded and released for IPS 4.4.3. The update includes a couple of other minor bug fixes: Upgraded for IPS 4.4.3 The “Skip profile completion for now” link will no longer break the content below it The blog grid now uses css grid for neater alignment The updates are available now inside the Client Area and IPS Marketplace! The "--ipsfocus-version" code at the bottom of the _ipsfocus_base.css file incorrectly labels these themes as 4.4.2.1. Despite this, these theme files have been upgraded for 4.4.3, I simply forgot to update the version number!
  16. I've taken a look at the changes and they don't seem to be critical. Feel free to continue with the software update, and then upgrade the theme when I release it Tomorrow is a public holiday here, however I'll make a start on the updates tomorrow night and hopefully have them released shortly after. As The Heff mentioned, you can continue with the upgrade still. It isn't blocked by your theme.
  17. It's not blocked, you can continue to upgrade but it advisable to wait for Ehren to review and/or update his themes. It doesn't normally take long.
  18. Hello, so IPS 4.4.3 just came out but i cannot update because its blocked by Deflection theme.. Incompatible Theme One of your themes is not compatible with the version you are upgrading to because it includes modifications to templates and/or CSS files which this version needs to update. If you obtained the affected theme from a designer you should contact them to ask if a new version of the theme is available for this version. If there is, continue with the upgrade and then update the theme after. If there is not an update available, you may want to remove that theme or wait until a new version is available before proceeding. If you modified the affected theme yourself, you can use the links below to review your customisations. If the customisations are no longer required, you can revert them, otherwise you will need to incorporate the changes made by the version you are upgrading to. For more details on the theme changes in this version, see the Theme Differences Documentation. LinkMania core → front → global → quickSearch core → front → system → reconfirmTerms
  19. It depends if IPS adjusts the template files But the latest update will be more upgrade-friendly than earlier versions since it has less modified template files.
  20. Ok thanks Ehren, And after this update the next ones will be done automatically without doing nothing?
  21. Parent/child setups are always best.
  22. Ah ok Ehren i will do a fresh install, I see it says something related to is prepared for auto updates so the question is; What is now better in this new scenario a normal install method or parent child? Thanks a lot!
  23. There are reverted template files in the latest update which aren't applied if the "Upload new version" method is used. I'd suggest installing a fresh version if possible. If not, the instructions for reverting the template files can be found in the News topic.
  24. Thanks for your order daisyanne, your account has now been upgraded
  25. Hi again Ehren, Sorry I have a question. Now I want to update the Invision Community v4.3.5 to actual one 4.4.2 The theme version is; /* 4.3 theme by ipsfocus.com */ :root{ --ipsfocus-version: '4.3.4'; --ipsfocus-date: 'July 7, 2018'; } What I have to do, install as fresh version or simply install the new theme updating the patent theme? Many thanks!
  26. I"m not able to access the support section. says customers only. I purchased the skin at invision power board website but all link point here for support. thanks
  27. Stormwolfe

4.4.2 theme updates

Awesome! Thank you, @Ehren I will set that up on both of my sites and PM you the details.
  28. Ehren

4.4.2 theme updates

Some customers have experienced issues with the update method, however you should be able to use the "Upload new version" feature if you're using a parent/child setup. The only difference with this update is the reverted template files, which the theme system will likely fail to recognise. If you can send me a PM with a username and password to your ACP (once you've upgraded your site and theme), I'll revert the necessary template files for you. I'll also write them down for other customers so they can do it themselves
  1. Load more activity