Welcome to IPS Focus
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Excellent

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SimonCulshaw

SimonCulshaw
  • Customers
  • 5 posts
I would just like to say that as a new customer of ipbforumskins I've been extremely pleased with the following:-

- Overall quality of the skin - I'm using Uniform and I'm really happy with the look and feel that has been achieved
- Upgrade to 3.2 - Some skin providers have really struggled with the transition to the new version, it inspires confidence to see the efficient and professional manner in which the skins have been upgraded by Ehren.

I can see that you put a lot of effort into ipbforumskins and wish you all the best for the future and look forward to doing business with you in the future too!
  • SoRyNeL and Muppet like this

Ehren

Ehren
  • Root Admin
  • 10,403 posts
Thanks very much Simon! Glad you're enjoying the skin, and best of luck with your site. :)

Muppet

Muppet
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Thank 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users